Saturday 7 December 2013

Cricket's Unsung Hero

It was a real pleasure to interview Rob Moody, aka "robelinda2" about the tremendous service he provides for cricket lovers with his YouTube uploads. I feel like this piece over at Cricinfo was the least I could do given the hours and hours of enjoyment his work has provided me. 

As I soon discovered via Twitter, the love out there for Rob is intense though hardly surprising. He'd get a motorcade around the MCG at the Boxing Day Test if it were up to me. Aside from anything else he's just a lovely bloke with an indefatigable love of the game. 

I also have some reflections on the new Adelaide Oval over at The Guardian. I'm a traditionalist when it comes to cricket grounds, but I'm well aware of the realities of the situation. 

Other than that, the Guardian OBO is keeping me too busy for lengthy reflections, but Mitch is bowling alright, isn't he?

2 comments: